- 1 14½ oz. can Ro-Tel
- 1 14½ oz. can whole peeled tomatoes (do NOT drain)
- 1½ tbsp. finely diced raw jalapeno (include seeds only if you want your salsa to be hot!)
- ¼ cup diced onion
- ¾ tsp. garlic salt
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ¼ tsp. sugar
- Place jalapeños and onions in a food processor or Magic Bullet and run for approx. 5-10 seconds.
- Add Ro-Tel, tomatoes, sugar, and cumin.
- Process all ingredients until thin, but not completely pureed. (Just think of the consistency of Chili’s Salsa and aim for that.)
- Place in a covered container and chill for two hours.
- Serve with thin, warm tortilla chips.